For the second time, this blog can be called "award winning". Myblogcanbeatupyourblog's sterling reputation was recognized by Leah over at http://thewalmartgourmet.blogspot.com/ . Leah not only wear stylish hats, but has very complex musical tastes. She hates Bruce Springsteen but loves Bon Jovi. She lives in Texas so her issues with New Jersey artists is quite controversial. I do not know where she stands on the Smithereens or Skid Row, but she writes a good blog where she complains about men in an appealing way that makes me and a lot of others laugh. She gave me an award called
Now, my wife, Bobina aka @deana_bo of her own blog http://mythoughtsonthesubjectareasfollows.blogspot.com/ will tell you I have no style. My teenage daughter dresses me. I do have a writing style and maybe that's what Leah was going for. Although I prefer glam blogger .
There are some rules that go with the award and here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award. (done)
2. Share 5 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Here we go! Cause everyone wants to know 5 things about me.
1. I am ambidextrous. I do some things better with each hand, but I am capable with the left and the right.
2. My favorite band is The Clash. I have everything they ever recorded. I used to wish Joe Strummer was my brother or uncle. I miss him. RIP. Know Your Rights.
3. As of 3 hours ago, I have 7 tattoos. One on my ankle, one on each hip, one on each bicep, one on my left shoulder blade and this one, a Native American protection arrow, done tonight:
4. I walk on the left side of people. It's a thing with me. Sometimes I let my wife and kids walk to my left side, but rarely. It's weird.
5. Lazy or doing nothing is the opposite of a good time to me. I need to be doing something. Even when I write I'm doing other things. Multi-tasking is a superhero power.
Now, I have to pass the award on to five others:
1. Jack of http://www.thejackb.com/ He's hardcore at blogging. No one tries harder, gives more effort, and posts so intensely. Read him and you will never feel shorted or disappointed.
2. . Sassypiehole from http://www.sassypiehole.com/ Newly discovered blog full of originality, spunk, and hilarity. It's told through the eyes and mouth of her toddler little girl and sassy's own wicked sense of humor. A must read.
3. C aka C-Lo is one smarmy mama and proves it at http://onesmarmymama.blogspot.com/ . The smarm is backed by funny and honesty. She makes good blog.
4. Chopperpapa over at http://www.chopperpapa.com/ Unique perspective on parenting from a rough and tough biker dude with a twisted sense of humor and killer attitude. You won't read anything like him.
5. I haven't been reading him long but I feel like I've known his work a long time. Micheal aka @tolthinkfree is one of the deepest thinkers, brutally honest writers I've ever read. He lays it all out there and you appreciate every word. Go here: http://thinkingoutloud-thinkfree.blogspot.com/
Go check out these awesome bloggers.
Today's song pays tribute to the originality of the aforementioned bloggers and my new tattoo. You all pump your fist to I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. Joan is great, but the song is a a cover of British glam rock pioneers The Arrows. I think the first song is really good and deserves recognition. So, put another dime in the jukebox, baby.
T.I. Was Right About One Thing
38 minutes ago